From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wave of the Future: Airport issues tackled
Floating airport projects
- Float Incorporated
- Center for Contemporary Conflict - "The Atlantis Garrison: A Comprehensive, Cost Effective Cargo and Port Security Strategy" by Dr. Michael J. Hillyard(PSP / Floating Airport technology could be used for Cost Effective Cargo & Port Security)
- September 1996 -"FLOATING AIRPORTS: Wave of the Future"
- November 18, 1999 by Michael McCabe, SF Chronicle Staff Writer "Planes would land on floating runways built on S.F. Bay"
- Centre National De La Recherche Scientifique "FLOATPORT: a floating solution to the San Diego airport's environmental problems" Auteur(s)/Author(s)BLOOD H.; INNIS D., Float Inc., San Diego CA, ETATS-UNIS
- San Diego Union Tribune - SignOnSanDiego.com "Floating airport proposal resurfaces"
- Jim Bell - Ecological Designer "Airport: Thinking Outside the Box"
- 9/26/2005 USAToday.com "Today in the Sky: Will San Diego build an airport in the ocean?" by Ben Mutzabaugh
- San Diego CityBEAT, "The sinking of the San Diego floating airport proposal" by D.A. KOLODENKO